Drop into our heritage-listed Dongara Port Denison Visitor Centre, located in the heart of Dongara on Waldeck Street. Our staff offer a friendly service, local knowledge and up to date information on all there is to do in Dongara Port Denison.
- Free Accommodation and Tour bookings
- Friendly local advice on where to eat, entertainment and What’s On
- Destination merchandise and local products
- Free brochures and maps
- Attractions, galleries, museums, and heritage information
- Bike, canoes, golf equipment, snorkelling and surf board hire
- Discover nature trails, National Parks and Wildflower updates
- Bus and rail bookings and information throughout the state
- Book accommodation ahead to Perth or regional WA
Rest assured that when choosing our friendly knowledgeable staff, you will get the quality experience you deserve.
Visitor Centre Membership
Becoming a member creates a wealth of opportunity for your business, including joint marketing opportunities, networking and increased exposure through the website, and the Visitor Centre itself.
We distribute 35,000 Dongara Port Denison Holiday Planners annually over the state and country to places such as car hire companies, airports, hotels and other visitor centres. We regularly update our:
- Facebook – www.facebook.com/dongaraportdenison
- Instagram – www.instagram.com/dongaraportdenison/
- Website – www.dongaraportdenison.com.au
with upcoming events, up to date news and destination photos.
The management and staff of the Dongara Port Denison Visitor Centre are dedicated to the growth of the tourism industry in the region. The greater the membership base of the Centre, the more effective the role of visitor centre becomes, which in turn will strengthen our local economy. The money you pay for membership goes towards marketing, training, networking opportunities and website development. The more businesses and things to do that are promoted on our website the more attractive it is to entice someone to holiday right here in Dongara—Port Denison. We look forward to working with you to promote your business, Dongara Port Denison and surrounds as a key destination for international, interstate and intrastate visitors.
Membership Terms & Conditions
- It is the responsibility of members to have all necessary licenses, insurance policies and statutory approvals required to operate their business in agreement with any local, state and federal authorities and within the law. Copies will need to be provided upon request.
- Act professionally with the highest level of care and consideration towards other members, customers, Visitor Centre staff and the community.
- Members are responsible for delivering display material to the Dongara Port Denison Visitor Centre at their own expense.
- Members shall advise the Dongara Port Denison Visitor Centre of any changes to:
- opening hours/seasons
- Booking/cancellation policy
- Product/service charges
- New or discontinued services
- Act as ambassadors for tourism in our region and help promote community understanding of the importance of tourism as an important contributor to the region’s economy.
- Deliver services with integrity and honesty. Members shall not change any quoted price or policy without adequate reason or without explaining matters to the visitor/client and giving them the option to reconsider using the service.
- Strive to be fair and objective when asked for information about another member service and not disparage the services offered by another member.
- Ensure that all claims in advertising and marketing of products or services are true (including imagery) and ensure that they are not misleading and not negative about another member’s product or service.
- Be respectful of one another and conduct their respective businesses in a spirit of cooperation and understanding.