Drop into our heritage-listed Dongara – Port Denison Visitor Centre, located in the heart of Dongara between the Shire of Irwin offices and the Museum on Waldeck Street. Our staff offer a friendly service, local knowledge and up to date information on all there is to do in Dongara – Port Denison.
- FREE Accommodation and Tour bookings
- Friendly local advice on where to eat, entertainment and What’s On
- Destination merchandise and local products
- Free brochures and maps
- Attractions, galleries, museums, and heritage information
- Bike, canoes, golf equipment, snorkelling and surf board hire
- Discover nature trails, National Parks and Wildflower updates
- Bus and rail bookings and information throughout the state
- Book accommodation ahead to Perth or regional WA
Dongara – Port Denison has been lucky enough to be awarded the GWN7 Top Tourism Award in the Community Relations Category in 2013 and 2014. The Shire of Irwin also received the Local Government award for Tourism in the Perth Airport WA Tourism awards, the Bronze award in 2013, then achieving the Silver award in 2014.
Our Visitors Centre is accredited with the Australian Tourism Accreditation Program and a Level Two Visitor Centre, to achieve this endorsement we have undergone rigorous assessment to ensure that you can expect us to deliver reliable customer service, professionalism, accurate advertising and compliance with health and safety standards.
Rest assured that when choosing our friendly knowledgeable staff, you will get the quality experience you deserve.
Acknowledgements: Shire of Irwin, Australia’s Coral Coast, Richard Rossiter, Tourism WA, Annie Gillis, Lace Weddings, Ashleigh & Ben Ketteringham, & Gemma Simkin